Thursday, July 2, 2009

House Trade-In?



I saw this Ad during my maiden trip to Bintulu 30th of June.

It sort of "caught my eye" as I didn't know that these days this arrangement can actually be done.

I kept thinking and wondering how they do it, because I'm doing car trading since the last 5 years.

Well folks, if you're not happy with your "dream" home, think about that offer.

I heard somebody say it many months back, "rumah ku, syurga ku" and I agree, it can be very hellish if you had a bad experience staying in one?

Cheerio.

2 comments:

  1. first in my life ngal aku meda iklan bakatu.....baru nemu aku rumah ulih ditrade in baka kereta........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amat apai simba, ku meda tu maya ke Bintulu 30 Jun tu tadi. First time aku meda advert baka tu, amat tau sangka aku ??

    ReplyDelete