Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thank God. Its finally over! Another beginning ....



It was a sad night for all of us especially myself through marriage ties to the Geres Family. I was "glued" to the TV set awaiting the final announcement from AC Mizal. Who is going and who is staying was making my palm sweaty.

By then, the small slip of paper was already in AC Mizal's hands. Then the announcement we have all been waiting for!

I can't believe what I was hearing, it took me a moment or two to finally understand what came out of AC Mizal's mouth.

Two "precious" people had been eliminated!

1. Aishah 2. Claudia

My family and I were at Claudia's house that fateful night. All was "rosy" until that stunning decision from the voters.

We accept it gracefully. It was their call, and the votes have spoken!

And now back to the real world. "All good things must come to an end," I say?

Well, it most certainly did. They shed a tear or two. I know I almost did. Her mum took it bravely. Her dad was not around, attending to an equally important kampung matters.

And that is show business y'all! Until next Akademi Fantasia Musim Ke-8?

I would like to take this opportunity to "Thank" each and everyone of you for your effort, sharing our dreams, the words of encouragement given us, I'm sure all of us in one way or another share that Dream and desire of a fellow Sarawakian as a AF Winner, at least we still have Hafiz as our flag bearer in this AF?

Thank you, thank you.

Stephen Dass

No comments:

Post a Comment