Tuesday, October 20, 2009

About Penyabung GameFarm



Picture: Penyabung Game Farm's Logo



This is one sport that I love which may be cruel to animal lovers.
I was introduced so many years ago that I lost track when I got into it.
No, I won't pass it on to my kids, mind you?
WE have our own small "farm" the outskirts of Kuching, where we breed our own fighting birds.
Their sizes are between 2kgs to 2.6kgs each. And each have developed their own fighting techniques.
Many people have placed their trust in our specially-trained fighting birds and many have come back for more.
We have sold uncountable number of "gladiators" and the selling price are NOT fixed.
Penyabung GameFarm's handler is Mr. Ben Ujai, who is very dedicated towards producing in every bird that "winning edge."
I dont encourage gambling folks, and for us its just a hobby!




No comments:

Post a Comment