Sunday, October 25, 2009


Picture: Beef Noodle

Picture: Chicken Mushroom Noodle

Picture: All-time favorite, our infamous Kolo Mee with pork char siew, pork balls etc


Yum yum .....

Glorious food for your picking. No one can live without them, or is that a poor statement?

Hawkers really know how to come up with great recipes. These days, many countries are claiming these recipes to be theirs, thus creating a "war" about who's first and who's the "copycat" in this case?

Personally, I dont give a care, why waste time fighting over them. They are to be savour, to be enjoyed especially when you're on an empty stomach.

Forget the dieting once in a while. Food is heavenly.

My pick? If for a bowl of kolo mee, I prefer those in Green Road, especially the stall along Gold Jade Road. It has that "original" taste from the 70s, the authentic taste for me.

Nay, I'm not endorsing anyone of them, just sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment